Thursday, September 23, 2021
International

Emergency services called to roof blaze at Leicester property caused by BBQ embers

The emergency services were called out to a building near Leicester city centre this morning to tackle a fire caused by embers from a BBQ.

Fire crews went to Edward Street, off Humberstone Road, at 1am to reports of smoke coming from the ceiling area of a building.

Two appliances from Eastern Station went to the property, described as a retail and public assembly building.

It had already been evacuated by the time they arrived.

Important:

The articles are for information purposes only and Invest for Property shall not be held responsible for any errors, omissions or inaccuracies within it. Any rules or regulations mentioned within the website are those relevant at the time of publication and may not be the most up-to-date.

Invest for Property does not endorse any of the products or services that appear on it or are linked to it and are not liable for any action that you may take as a result of the content of this website, or losses or damage you may incur doing so.

There is no obligation to purchase anything but, if you decide to do so, you are strongly advised to consult a professional adviser before making any investment decisions.

Please remember that investments of any type may rise or fall and past performance does not guarantee future performance in respect of income or capital growth; you may not get back the amount you invested.

Leave a Reply

five × five =